- Preheat oven to 375*
- Over med heat sauté the first 6 ingredients together, until soft 8-10 minutes. Remove to a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together the bread and milk, let milk soak into the bread.
- Mix together the sautéed veggies, meat, eggs, tomato paste, Massanutten Seasoning and the soaked bread cubes. With your hands mix everything evenly throughout.
- In a large baking dish form the meat mixture into a loaf. cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 25 minutes or until the internal temp reaches 165*.
- Remove, slice and serve.