- Mix bread pieces with the milk and set aside.
- In a food processor blend the onion and seasoning, plus until finely minced
- Combine the meat and onion mixture into the bowl of bread
- Mix with hands until everything is evenly distributed
- Roll the mixture into 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter, dredge the balls in the flour
- Heat up a large frying pan over med-high heat, add one inch of oil.
- Once the oil is heated add the meatballs, cook is batches of ten. (you do not want to overcrowd the pan.)
- Brown evenly on all sides, cook until the meat is no long pink, about ten minutes. repeat with the remaining meatballs.