- Over med high heat in an oven proof sauté pan heat the butter and oil together.
- Once butter is fully melted add the onions and sauté until soft (2-4 minutes) stirring constantly
- Add the green and cook until wilted, stirring constantly (2-5 minutes)
- Add the beans, rice and SSC Carnita Rub, mix everything together thoroughly and cook for 5mins
- Whip together the eggs and milk
- Pour the egg mixture into the sauté pan, move the greens and beans around to let the egg mixture soak in.
- Once the egg mixture is evenly distributed, cover the frittata with cheese and place in the oven
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the frittata is firm in the middle.
- Enjoy with a baby green salad tossed in a light vinaigrette