- Char the onions and bones on a baking sheet in your broiler over high heat until the bones and onions are charred, 10-15 mins.
- Add charred bones and onions to your crockpot; scrape all the bits and pieces off the baking sheet into the crockpot.
- Add the fish sauce, SSC’s Asian Seasoning, sugar, beef, and water.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- Remove beef from the broth, set aside.
- Strain all other solids from the broth and return the broth to the crockpot.
- Adjust seasoning and serve with garnishes and sides (noodles, thinly sliced beef, chili peppers, cilantro, sprouts, Sriracha and Hoisin.)