- In a large soup pot over med-high heat, add the beef and brown.
- Add all the ingredients except the beans.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 1 hour.
- Add your beans, water if necessary, and enjoy.
- Mix all ingredients together
- Adjust to taste
- Use as a finishing glazed on any protein, as a dip for tropical fruit, also makes a great glaze on roasted veggies.
- In a large ziplock bag add the Seasoning and Bitter orange juice, mix to combine
- Add the chicken toss to coat
- Marinate chicken for at least 6 hours up to two days
- Remove from the wet marinate, remove excess liquid from the chicken.
- Cook in an low oven (300 degrees), on a grill using med-low indirect heat, or in your smoker.