- 2 to 24 hours ahead of time.
- In a medium mixing bowl add all ingredients, mix to combine.
- Transfer the dip mixture into a serving bowl.
- Serve with seasonal veggies, pita chips, fried foods, and proteins.
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Over med heat sauté the first 6 ingredients together, until soft 8-10 minutes. Remove to a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together the bread and milk, let milk soak into the bread.
- Mix together the sautéed veggies, meat, eggs, tomato paste, Massanutten Seasoning and the soaked bread cubes. With your hands mix everything evenly throughout.
- In a large baking dish form the meat mixture into a loaf. cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 25 minutes or until the internal temp reaches 165*.
- Remove, slice and serve.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, until sugar and salt dissolve. Cool to room temperature.
- Rinse the turkey. Place in a deep bowl or pot, breast-side down. Pour the brine over the breast and refrigerate, loosely covered, overnight (if store bought, 1-2 days if bought from the farmer)
- Remove the turkey from the brine 30 minutes before roasting, and allow to air dry.