- mix bread pieces with the milk and set aside.
- in a food processer blend the onion and seasoning, plus until finely minced
- combine the meat and onion mixture into the bowl of bread
- mix with hands until everything is evenly distributed
- roll the mixture into 1” to 1.5” inches in diameter, dredge the balls in the flour
- Heat up a large frying pan over med-high heat, add one inch of oil.
- once the oil is heated add the meatballs, cook is batches of ten. (you do not want to over crowd the pan.)
- brown evenly on all sides, cook until the meat is no long pink, about ten minutes. repeat with the remaining meatballs.